Tips for losing weight
Tips for weight loss:
- Breakfast: Never forget to eat food in the morning, because they will give you the energy you need for your activities.
- Replaces the roast fried at: Avoid fried foods or cook with a lot of oil, trade them in for dishes made grilled, baked or boiled.
- Colorful plate: Include as many colors of the rainbow in your healthy eating, because the pigments are rich in phytonutrients and food make it an attractive sight.
- Eat fish: Includes salmon, sardines and fresh tuna in your dishes. This type of seafood are high in essential nutrients like Omega 3, which helps prevent heart disease.
- Do not forget dinner: the evening eat light foods that do not alter your sleep.
- Reduce meat intake: Try not to consume two or three times a week; You can replace it with vegetables and grains. Also, decrease your intake of fat, cholesterol and increases of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Choose the right fats: Change the options of low-fat dairy and choose heart-healthy unsaturated fats such as oils (canola, olive and peanut) options.
- Decreases calories: 100 calories By reducing your daily food intake, you can lose up to 4.5 kilos in one year. For example, omits the consumption of cheese on burgers, sandwiches or salads.
- Increase fiber: Average consumption of such foods is 20 to 38 grams per day for men and women. It is considered that a food is high in fiber when you have five or more grams of it per serving. In a healthy diet, you can eat five fruits or vegetables a day.